Swarovski Crystal Worlds entrance tickets
- Discover the fascinating Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Take advantage of a transfer option from Innsbruck
Discover the fascinating Swarovski Crystal Worlds! For the 100-year anniversary of the Swarovski company in 1995, multimedia artist André Heller designed Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens as a place of fantasy. Since then, millions of people have visited and have been surprised, touched, and perhaps even changed by the Chambers of Wonder in which world-famous artists have interpreted crystal with their own personal touch.
A new era of wonder has reigned in Swarovski Crystal Worlds since May 2015. The underground Chambers of Wonder have been redesigned, expanded, and supplemented with a generous outdoor area, where nature is adorned with crystals. These changes have made the realm of the Giant a place of beauty, inspiration, and energy, careful attention to detail, aesthetics – and legends.
Amazing experience is guaranteed from the very entrance of the museum featur the shape of a huge spouting head of an alpine giant. In addition to the tickets for Swarovski Crystal Worlds, you may choose the option of shuttle transfer from Innsbruck.
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds entrance ticket
- Transfer (if chosen)
- Transfer (if not chosen)
- Children 0-5 years: free (entrance only)
- Children 6-14 years (accompagnied by an adult): reduced
- Please note that if you choose the entrance + transfer option, children from 0 to 14 years have to pay the ticket
Swarovski Crystal World, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, 112 Wattens, Austria
Free parking places for cars or two-wheeled vehicles are available in the grounds
- You can see the shuttle bus timetable in this PDF file
- If you choose the transfer, please make sure to be at the shuttle bus station on time as the shuttle bus has a fixed timetable
- January – March 31: daily from 9.00 – 18.30h, last entry: 17.30h
- April - June: daily from 8.30 – 19.30h, last entry 18.30h
- July – August: daily from 8.30-22.00h, last entry 21.00h
- Closed on November 5th and 6th in 2018 and on November 4th and 5th in 2019
Get lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance. For 24, 48 ...
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
What could be nicer on a quiet, sunny day than a trip to the zoo with the family, your partner or ev...
Erlebe den Traum des Fliegens - Tandemfliegen mit Profis! Erleben Sie zu zweit unter dem Motto "Nur ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...