Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck with the Gundolf Family
- Experience 50 years of great traditional entertainment
- Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe
- Enjoy Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as “yodelling”
- To make in a special evening: book also the delicious tyrolean dinner
Looking for things to do in Innsbruck? The Gundolf family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck since 1967 already, and for many people this family is the musical ambassadors representing Innsbruck and Tyrolean Music around the world. Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe which only includes authentic Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as typical Tyrolean songs and “yodelling”. The Gundolf family is entertaining the national and international audience on a daily basis and it would be a pleasure to welcome you to one of the shows during your visit to the city of Innsbruck.
Optional you can also book a dinner at 7.00pm to eat before the show or at 8.30pm to enjoy the show while having a typical delicious meal.
Three-course menu before April 2020:
- Tyrolean herb cream soup
- Wiener pork schnitzel with potatoes and salad
- Apple strudel with cream
Menu from April 2020:
Clear soup with sliced pancake
Roast of pork with potatoes (alternatively Roast of Turkey with potatoes)
Applestrudel with whipped cream
- 1 drink is included (beer, wine OR softdrink)
- Dinner (only if chosen while booking)
- Transfer service from the hotel to the location
- Dinner (if not chosen while booking)
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years): reduced prices
Before April 2020: Reichenauerstrasse 151, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
From 1 April 2020: Kapuzinergasse 11, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Before April 2020: The event hall is located at the river Inn next to the Youth Hostel at the Sandwirt Restaurant, Reichenauerstrasse 151, 6020 Innsbruck
From 1 April 2020 the event will take place at the Alpensaal at the fare/Expo, Kapuzinergasse 11, 6020 Innsbruck. Entry via Ing.-Etzel-Straße.
- The event hall is accessible with a wheelchair
- It is not allowed to take pictures/videos during the programm
- The show takes place daily from April to December
- The show starts at 8:30pm until 10:00pm
Get lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance. For 24, 48 ...
In the provincial sovereign of Tyrol, Archduke Ferdinand II (1529-95), son of Emperor Ferdinand l, o...
Look out over the rooftops of Innsbruck as the tower guards once did in the Middle Ages. Discover ho...
Nestled between Verona and Munich, Innsbruck, Austria is internationally renowned for its winter spo...
Don't miss the unique opportunity to taste fantastic Tyrolean dishes and to hear the interesting sto...
Don't miss the unique opportunity to taste fantastic Tyrolean sweets and to hear the interesting sto...