If you're a whisky lover, this tour is for you. You'll travel into the heart of Speyside to experience Scotland's national drink at its best. The Speyside Whisky region is centred around the River Spey which, at 109 miles long, is the fastest flowing river in Scotland. Thanks to this river and its tributaries that form the heart of the region, Speyside is home to almost half of all the Scottish distilleries including the famed Glenfiddich, Glenlivet and Macallan, and the lesser-known Craigellachie and Ballindalloch. In fact, Speyside distilleries produce over 226 million litres of malt whisky every year. On your whisky tour, you'll stop by a few of the best distilleries found in the region and enjoy a wee dram or two while you learn about their history!
Speyside whisky day tour from Inverness
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Do this because
- Travel into the heart of Speyside and experience whisky at its best
- Explore the country's best distilleries and learn about their history
- Sample a wee dram (or two) of Scotland's finest whisky
What to expect
- Benromach Distillery Contrast tour and tasting
- Speyside Cooperage
- Glenlivet Distillery tour and tasting
- Minibus transport
- Services of a professional tour guide
What's not included
- Hotel/airport pick up
- Entrance fees other than those noted above
- Items of a personal nature (newspapers/snacks/telephone calls etc.)
Stance No. 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Please meet your guide at Stance 7 of the Inverness Bus Station.
What to remember
- Please bring a photo ID
- All participants must be over 18 years old to participate in this tour
- The weather in Scotland can often be cold and wet, please dress appropriately
- Please bring shoes suitable for short walks on rough or uneven terrain
- Although all the distilleries will accept card payments, it's recommended that you bring some cash with you
- Don’t forget your camera
- This tour runs on Fridays
- It departs at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the activity begins.