- Visit Hawaii Volcano National Park on this full-day adventure
- Learn the natural history of the Big Island volcanoes
- Explore Thurston Lava Tube, Rainbow Falls and the Jaggar Museum
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable motor coach or a minibus. Let your professional guide take you to Volcanoes National Park where you can discover the natural wonders of Hawaii.
Start your adventure from the town where you can see the famous and historically significant Banyan Tree Drive. Hear the story of how the trees were planted by religious leaders, famous authors, movie stars, political leaders, world adventurers and local Hawaiians.
Next stop is at the Rainbow Falls located at Wailuku River State Park. This impressive waterfall is 80 foot tall and almost 100 foot wide and flows over a natural lava cave into a large freshwater pool below surrounded by dense tropical fauna. Depending on the day of your tour and the season, you might pay a visit to the world famous Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory.
The highlight of this tour is the world famous Kilauea Volcano, which has been steadily erupting since the 1980's. Learn about the fascinating history of the Big Island volcanoes from your guide. Afterwards, visit the nearby Jaggar Museum, to find out more about this natural phenomenon. During the tour you will also see the enormous Thurston Lava Tube, steam vents, Fern Tree Jungle, and the Kilauea Iki Crater. Additional highlights on this tour include a visit to an orchid and anthurium nursery in Hilo and a stop at a black sand beach.
- Hotel pick-up from Hilo area
- Hawaii State sales tax
- Volcanoes National Park admission
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher.
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Monday through Saturday
- Pick-up starts at 6.00am
- On Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day the Akatsuka orchid and anthurium nursery will be closed, and the lunch stop will be at the Volcano Golf and Country Club instead of the Lava Rock Cafe
On this tour, experience all the wonders and excitement of the Big Island. Travel on a comfortable m...
Experience a journey through history from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of t...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...