Enter the Hagia Sophia without standing in a queue and enjoy a 30 minutes introduction-tour of an official Hagia Sophia licensed guide, who will explain the history of the building and give you useful tips. After the tour you can enjoy the building at your own pace and spend as much time as you like inside. If you have any special interest about the architecture or questions about the Byzantine or Ottoman Empire please do not hesitate to ask your guide. You will not regret visiting this timeless glory.
History & heritage tours
Fast track ticket for Hagia Sophia and guided orientation tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Skip the lines ticket and save up to 2 hours
- 30-minute guided tour by an official Hagia Sophia licensed guide
- Stay inside as long as you want
What to expect
- Fast track entrance ticket
- Orientation tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- No reduced prices
- Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/Istanbul
Meet your guide, who will be in a red uniform, at the Hagia Sophia, between the entrance and exit.
What to remember
- You can change day and time slot at any time just by contacting the partner at +90 546 911 84 14
- Meet your guide ten minutes before the tour
- Tram stop nearby is Sultanahmet
- Daily at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
- It is recomended to book the Hagia Sophia for 09.00am, 3.00pm and 4.00pm, because it will be less crowded and you can enjoy the Hagia Sophia better
Istanbul Welcome Card
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the activity begins.