Istanbul’s Culinary Secrets & Photography tour
- Discover the beauty of Istanbul through gastronomy and photography
- Enjoy a guided walking tour in the famous Istiklal Street, a culinary and photo spot.
- Stroll along with Pera district
During This tour is a half-day afternoon walking tour, you will discover the beauty of Istanbul through gastronomy and photography.
You will meet your guide in front of The Marmara Taksim Hotel. You will first walk along the famous Beyoglu and Istiklal Streets. Then you will enjoy the vibrant beauty of the fish and flower markets.
You will also stroll along with Pera district, one of the most important parts of Istanbul's historic center and certainly the most lively. You will finish your tour at the Galata Tower.
- Half-day tour with licensed English Speaking guide
- Entrance for the Galata Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Child from 5 to 11 are reduced
İnönü Cad. Osmanlı Sok. No.2 D.4 Taksim, İSTANBUL (The Marmara Hotel Yanı), 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
The meeting point is in front of The Marmara Taksim Hotel, at Taksim Square
- The entrance to the Galata tower is not planned in this tour
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Operating Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Tour Starting Time: 1:00pm
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...
Enjoy the fun with the spectacular & magical world of Isfanbul Theme Park! The capital of entertainm...
Climb back to 3000 B.C. on a 2-day journey from Istanbul to witness the most striking views of the s...
Take a combination tour of Istanbul Classics and Ottoman Relics.Tour "Sultan Ahmet Center", the hear...