Celebrated by the women of Rajasthan, the colorful Gangaur festival is a joy-filled merry affair for you to soak in the festive spirit of Gangaur. Join an unforgettable culturally immersive experience as ladies deck up in fascinating colorful attires and weave their way from the City Palace to talkatora. Join in the festivities and enjoy the Gangaur Pooja (religious ceremony), traditional delicacies, and joyous songs and dance rituals as the women celebrate harmony in marital life and unmarried girls seek blessings for a good husband.
Excursions & day trips
Experience Gangaur festival in Jaipur
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Join as ladies deck up in fascinating colorful attires and weave their way from the City Palace to talkatora
- Enjoy the Gangaur Pooja (religious ceremony) and traditional delicacies
- Dance and sing joyous songs to immerse yourself in this cultural experience
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in AC vehicle
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour involves walking and standing. It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to blend in with locals
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.