Bagru, a village near Jaipur has made its mark on the textile industry map around the world. The experience offers a walk around the village visiting community houses with an insightful engagement opportunity, followed by distinguished art workshop to observe the process of Block printing. Try wooden carving blocks to create unique designs and making natural dye for your fabrics to create a souvenir for yourself.
Village textile tour in Bagru
- Walk around the village visiting community houses with an insightful engagement opportunity
- Enjoy an art workshop to observe the process of Block printing
- Try wooden carving and making natural dye
- Village walk
- Artisan workshop
- DIY activity
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up starts from 9 am