Bagru, a village near Jaipur has made its mark on the textile industry map around the world. The experience offers a walk around the village visiting community houses with an insightful engagement opportunity, followed by distinguished art workshop to observe the process of Block printing. Try wooden carving blocks to create unique designs and making natural dye for your fabrics to create a souvenir for yourself.
Excursions & day trips
Village textile tour in Bagru
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Walk around the village visiting community houses with an insightful engagement opportunity
- Enjoy an art workshop to observe the process of Block printing
- Try wooden carving and making natural dye
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Village walk
- Artisan workshop
- DIY activity
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience