In this tour, you will explore Old Batavia thorough the town’s streets filled with Dutch-style structures dating as far back as the 17th century. Some of the attractions you’ll visit include Fatahillah Museum, the centerpiece of the town located at Fatahillah Square, Kota Intan, the only surviving Dutch-made drawbridge in the country, and Glodok, Jakarta’s very own Chinatown!
Excursions & day trips
Private tour of Old Batavia, Jakarta
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 8 hours to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Jakarta's Chinatown, Glodok
- See Dutch-style structures at Old Batavia
- Learn about Indonesia's history at Fatahilah Museum and the National Museum of Indonesia
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Fully AC vehicle with English guide
- Entrance fee
- Highway and parking fee
- Mineral water refill
What's not included
- Meals and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Child (2-11 years)
- Infants (1 months-1year): free seated with an adult
Pick-up from your hotels in Jakarta. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring a water bottle for a free refill that is provided in this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Standard pick-up time is 8.30 but can be specifically requested during booking
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.