You will start the tour from the Old Train Station and get to the heart of Jerusalem. You will then head towards the Old City and get up close to many of the famous sites such as: Jaffa Gate, The Tower Of David, Mamila, Yemin Moshe and much more. It is the perfect occasion to discover the city from a different point of view with family and friends!
Bike tour in Jerusalem
Language: English , Hebrew
Availability: From Sunday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the main sightseeing attractions of the city such as the Tower of David, Jaffa Gate and Yemin Moshe
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- There is no reduced price, the tour is suitable for people between the ages of 12-70
The Old Train Station, David Remez 4, Jerusalem
Please meet in front of the Old Train Station.
What to remember
- The tour is suitable for people between the ages of 12-70, and a maximum weight of 130 Kg. (270 Ib.)
- Summer time Sunday to Thursday: 10.00 / 12.45pm / 3.30pm / 6.15pm
- Summer time Friday: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
- Winter time: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.