Day tour of Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and Bethlehem
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea and immerse in the famous muds
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem with our guided tour which includes the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Sepulchre
- Enjoy an optional tour of Bethlehem, the city of the birth of Jesus Christ including Church of the Nativity
At 07:30 you will be picked up from Jerusalem and begin heading east through the Judean Desert passing the Inn of the Good Samaritan. At 08:30 you will have a quick overview of Jericho, the oldest city on Earth where the Mount of Temptation towers over the Judean Desert and continue to one of the most important baptism sites at the Jordan River, Qasr al Yehud. You will then be transported for another hour to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic water.
At 11:30 continue towards Jerusalem driving through the Judean Desert as you rise to the 'city of Gold.' At 12:30 you will have a guided tour in Jerusalem's Old City including the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Sepulchre, Markets, Byzantine Cardo, and Western Wall.
At 16:00 you will embark on a tour of Bethlehem (optional, extra 25 USD per person) and the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born. At 18:00 return to Jerusalem.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour in Jerusalem
- Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bethlehem tour is optional and to be paid on site (25 USD)
King David 3-9, Jerusalem, Israel
Entrance to the David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: in some circumstances, the operations team may decide to switch the order of sites in to enhance the enjoyment of the day
- The Bethlehem tour is optional and to be paid on site (25 USD)
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...