Dead Sea chill out tour
- Visit the lowest point on earth
- Float in the magical waters
- Immerse yourself in the healing mud
- Enjoy some fresh mint tea with walnuts and dates
The Dead Sea chill out tour, leaves from Jerusalem and heads directly from the city to the lowest place on earth, where you'll have the chance to float in the waters, immerse yourself in the mineral rich mud, and relax with some tea, dates and walnuts.
Leaving from Jerusalem, you'll make the quick journey to the Dead Sea, arriving at the beach in the north of the Dead Sea at the best time of the day, when the water is cool and inviting with the beach both comfortable and relaxing. Here you will have time to float in the famous salty water or immerse yourself in the mineral-rich mud which is sold around the world as beauty products. Before you leave, relaxed and happy, try some mint tea with dates and walnuts after which you pack up and head back to Jerusalem.
The Dead Sea Chill Out is a non guided tour, that leaves from Jerusalem two times a week, offering great value and a convenient option for visiting the Dead Sea. Including all transportation and beach entry, it's the perfect solution for you, so don't miss this site of great natural beauty and significance.
- Entrance fee to beach
- Tea and dates
- Extra snacks and drinks
- This is a self guided tour
67 Hanevi'im street, Davidka Square, Jerusalem, 9470211
Meet your tour in the Abraham Hostel lobby.
- Your Passport is needed for this tour
- Bring a hat and sunscreen, bathing suit and towel, water and snacks
- Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (April through October) at 3.30pm
- Sundays and Wednesdays (November through March) at 12.30pm
- Departure time for this tour changes seasonally, please check the calendar
Visit Jerusalem and Bethlemen in one day with this organised package tour: see Jerusalem's Old City ...
Start your tour from your hotel in Tel Aviv, where you will be collected by a professional driver an...
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...