Our Galilee, Nazareth and More Tour take you on an immersive tour of one of the most beautiful and significant areas in the world. Enjoy breathtaking views of the lush Galilee area as you explore Nazareth and other highlights on this fully guided tour that offers culture, history, amazing scenery, and bucket-list destinations. Start your day with a pickup from Jerusalem. Visit Nazareth and the impressive Basilica of Annunciation for a tour of the church and the old city of Nazaret. Continue towards the Sea of Galilee and pass Cana, the site of Jesus’s first miracle of turning water into wine. Visit ancient Capernaum at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes and see the Church of Multiplications. Finally, you will visit Yardenit Baptismal site at the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee, one of the possible sites of Jesus’ baptism. Explore this vibrant site that welcomes hundreds of thousands of pilgrims yearly who flock to the waters of the Jordan river. Return to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem with unforgettable memories.
From Jerusalem: Galilee, Nazareth and more tour
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Circle the Sea of Galilee and stop and tour the most interesting sites
- Visit Nazareth and explore the Basilica of Annunciation
- Discover the beautiful Galilee region in Northern Israel
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Infant (0-2 years old): free of charge
David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
What to remember
- Modest clothing is recommended (shoulders and knees covered)
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, and walking shoes
- Please bring your water and snacks
- Please note, children car seats are not provided
- All travelers must carry a valid passport at all times
- This tour is available every Monday, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays starting at 5:50am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.