Masada and Dead Sea tour
- Visit the wonderful fortress in Masada
- Experience water floating in the Dead Sea
- Enjoy a convenient pick-up service from the main hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
Take off towards the Judean hills that head to the Dead Sea. You will explore the lowest place on earth, being below the level of the sea, where you can also visit a cosmetic shop with Dead Sea product. Along the shore that takes to Masada, you will learn about the Jewish history and fighters. A cable car will get you over to the mountain fortress built by King Herod, where the Zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. You will visit the ruins of the palaces, walls, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, and Roman baths. Descend using the cable car again and continue towards the Dead Sea where you will have a unique opportunity to float in the waters and cover yourself with the well-known mud rich in minerals that many believe has therapeutical effects.
- Pick-up/drop-off service from/to major hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
- Cable Car
- Lunch and beverages
- Infants free
- Children 2-12 reduced
Pick-up/drop-off service is available from specific hotels only in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Please select your choice when booking, and pay attention to the voucher you will receive after the booking.
- Pick-ups are available only from major hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please refer to the options in the dropdown menu during the booking process
- Spa treatments are not available
- Lockers are available at additional cost
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- English tour: available daily
- German tour: available Tuesday and Wednesday
- Spanish tour: available Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- French tour: available Tuesday and Friday
- Approximate departure time from Jerusalem hotels: 9.00-9.30am
Approximate departure time from Tel Aviv hotels: 7.20-7.50am
- The tour is not available on the following dates: October 08-09, 2019
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
Start your ride along the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port city, where y...
While enjoying the drive through the Judean desert getting a view for the Good Samaritan Inn, the Mo...
This tour is a great opportunity to explore the city with a an expert guide. Your first stop is one ...