Evening excursion to Venice
- Admire Venice at sunset and discover how the city changes with the change of light
- Take part in a tour that includes transportation, guide and guided tour inside St Mark's Basilica
- Take advantage of your free time to sip an aperitif in St. Mark's Square or to take a gondola ride
This excursion is a unique opportunity to spend unforgettable hours in this enchanted city.
The beautiful palaces and alleys that characterize it are reflected in the lagoon, turning it into an unforgettable mirror. Visit the prestigious and timeless Saint Mark sqaure and sip an aperitif sitting in one of the many tables located in the square, admire the characteristic and imposing Basilica that bears his same name; the basilica is made up by three naves with five domes decorated with mosaics dating from the 12th and 13th centuries. Outside you can admire and climb the beautiful bell tower from which you can see the beautiful panorama of the lagoon.
Crossing one of the many typical bridges you can head towards the Doge's Palace where the courtrooms were located. Admire the amazing Bridge of Sighs in white Istrian stone, so called because it was the last place where prisoners sentenced to death passed. It is certainly impossible not to walk through Venice crossing its innumerable bridges and stopping at the typical shops to buy famous Carnival masks or having lunch in restaurants that offer Venetian culinary specialties.
Finally, to make your visit to Venice even more unforgettable, delight yourself with a gondola ride along the Canal Grande that crosses all of Venice.
- Departure from Jesolo between 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm
- Boarding on a private motorboat at Punta Sabbioni at 2:00 pm
- Arrival at Riva degli Schiavoni
- Walk to the Rialto Bridge
- Return to St. Mark's Square
- Meeting with the official city guide
- Internal visit of St Mark's Basilica
- Free time available in the afternoon
- Departure from Venice at 10.00 pm
- Arrival in Jesolo at 11.00 pm
- Transfer by Gran Turismo bus from the hotel to Punta Sabbioni and back
- Boat from Punta Sabbioni to Venice and back
- Tourist Guide
- 1 hour of official tourist guide in Venice
- This tour offers pick-up service. Click here to find your pick-up point among the proposed options
- The pick-up will be reconfirmed by email a few days before the tour
- Every Sunday
- The pick-up service will take place between 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Treviso is an elegant, picturesque and romantic city of the Veneto region.Piazza dei Signori can be ...
This excursion will allow you to know more about the customs and traditions of Venice but also about...
Verona is a magical city that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000.One of the m...
Cortina is a mountain town located in the province of Belluno known and frequented by the internatio...
••• HALF A WEEK ••• The week starts halfway. When the end still seems far away, when the weekend is ...