Cycle in Soweto half-day tour
- Explore first hand one of South Africa's largest townships on a mountain bicycle
- Learn about the daily life of people in the township
The adventurous cycle tour starts from Lebo's Backpackers located in the busy streets Soweto township. You will reach Lebo's accompanied by your host who will take there directly from your Sandton hotel. Once at Lebo's you will be equipped with good quality mountain bikes, helmets, and water bottles as well. One of Lebo's guides will join taking you cycling around the different and unique spots of Soweto, meanwhile, you will also learn about the history of the town and view the daily life. After 10km of relaxing cycling, you will get to know, and to taste, how African beer is crafted. You will enjoy lunch and drinks, included in the tour and then head back to Lebo's Backpackers.
- Mountain bike rental, helmets and water bottles are provided
- Cost of transport to and from Sandton hotels and immediate surrounds are included
- All other services
Lebo’s Backpackers 10823A Pooe St, Orlando, Soweto, 1804, South Africa
Pick-up service is available from Sandton hotels starting from 8.30am. During the booking process, please choose the Sandton hotel where you are staying at or the most convenient option for you to reach before the pick-up. Concerning the pick-up time, please follow the procedure outlined in the voucher you will receive after the booking.
- There is a minimum of 2 people for this tour
- For each group composed of 2 to 6 riders, there will be one guide accompanying the group
- It is recommended to dress in shorts and trainers or in tight-fitting long / ¾ length pants, loose-fitting pants can get trapped in the bicycles
- The supplier reserves the right to modify details of the tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- The supplier cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or for any possessions of the guests participating in the tour
- An indemnity form needs to be signed by each guest before departure
- Available every day
- Departure time: 10.00am
- Tour duration: 4 hours and a half
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will e...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting Pretoria, Johannesburg and ...
You will get a pick-up from your confirmed hotel in either Johannesburg or Pretoria before heading t...
Home to the Rainbow Nation, this fast-paced city combines the best of the new South Africa with the ...
Spend the morning exploring Johannesburg, viewing the highlights of the city, which include the brea...
If you want to see as much of Johannesburg as possible in one go, then hop on the red open-top buses...