Discover the history of South Africa on this tour. You will visit the Voortrekker Museum in Pretoria which has the history of the Afrikaaners people of South Africa. You will also get to see the Union buildings of South Africa which houses the office of the president. After that, you will make your way to Soweto to get a full glimpse of the South Africa history and pass through the Apartheid Museum to know more the history in detail. End the tour in Johannesburg Town passing through the famous Mandela bridge and enjoying your time in downtown Johannesburg City.
History & heritage tours
Full-day Pretoria, Soweto, and Apartheid Museum tour from Johannesburg
Duration: up to 10 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Voortrekker Monument and the Union Building in Pretoria
- Learn more about history at the Apartheid Museum in Soweto
- Pass through the famous Mandela bridge while enjoying downtown Johannesburg
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
What's not included
- Teenager (13-17 years)
- Child (3-12 years)
- Infant under 2 years free
Pick-up from your hotels in Johannesburg
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am
Africa Moja Tours & Transfers
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.