Half-day Johannesburg city tour
- Explore Johannesburg, the city of gold and the 40th largest metropolitan area in the world
- View the marvelous Westcliffe view
- Walk through Mary Fitzgerald Square
Spend the morning exploring Johannesburg, viewing the highlights of the city, which include the breathtaking and picturesque Westcliffe view, Nelson Mandela Bridge connecting Braamfontein to Johannesburg city, although you will not cross the 284m bridge, you will definitely have the chance to take some spectacular pictures. You will also pass by Museum Africa housing tokens and musical instruments, Mary Fitzgerald Square, which was previously called Aaron's Ground but renamed Fitzgerald in 1939 since it was often-used for strikers' meeting in the first part of the 20th century, Newtown sites and Constitution Hill, granted they are opened. This landlocked city is surrounded by golden mountains and takes you through its humble beginnings and its progress in becoming the 40th largest metropolitan area in the world.
- Pick-up/drop-off service from specific hotels (list in the Meeting point section)
- English speaking guide for the tour
- Transportation in a luxury vehicle
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance fees
Pick-up (at 8.30am) available from specific hotels based in Sandton: Garden Court Sandton City, Sandton Sun, Intercontinental Sandton, Hilton Sandton, Protea Hotel Intercontinental, Michelangelo Hotel, Davinci Hotel, Radisson Blu Sandton, Radisson Blu Gautrain, Park Inn Sandton, Garden Court Morningside, Crowne Plaza Rosebank, Protea Hotel Wanderers.
For the exact pick-up time please contact the partner (contacts available in the voucher received after the booking) a few days in advance). Please leave the necessary information when booking and carefully read the voucher you will receive after the booking.
- Dress casual with comfortable shoes
- The tour is not available for children under 2 years old.
- Children of age 2-3 are required to sit in a car seat during the drive. Car seats are subject to availability at the time of booking, parents are welcome to bring their own car seat
- Operating days: daily
- Tour duration: approximately 4 hours
- Tour start time: 8.30am - End time: 12.30
- Black-out dates: December 16, 25,26, January 1
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will e...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting Pretoria, Johannesburg and ...
You will get a pick-up from your confirmed hotel in either Johannesburg or Pretoria before heading t...
Home to the Rainbow Nation, this fast-paced city combines the best of the new South Africa with the ...
Discover Mandela's Journey and experiences as an anti-Apartheid militant up to his 27-year prison se...
If you want to see as much of Johannesburg as possible in one go, then hop on the red open-top buses...