- Take in the park’s serenity and beauty in an open safari vehicle
- Learn about the area and wildlife from a professional guide
- Explore the Pilanesberg National Park, a nature lover's paradise
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will embark on the Manyane game drive with a professional guide who will provide facts on the park and its inhabitants. These game drives will be conducted in open safari vehicles with other guests. Pilanesberg National Park is Malaria free and accommodates virtually every mammal of Southern Africa including the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo).
- 3-hour game drive
- Professional guide
- Children: reduced
Manyane, Pilanesberg National Park
You will meet prior to the tour at the Manyane office situated at Manyane Gate (next to Curios) of Pilanesberg National Park.
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Dress code: comfortable outdoor clothing, bring a jacket/jersey along and for the cooler winter months (May to August) a beanie/scarf and gloves also recommended
- It is recommended to bring sunblock, beverages, binoculars and a camera
- Operates three times daily: 6.00am; 10.00am; 4.00pm
On your tour you will have a full day to explore Johanessburg and Soweto with a visit to the histori...
Enjoy this exciting full day Pretoria, Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid tour. Ont his tour you wil...
Visit the Cradle of Humankind in Johannesburg. The Cradle of Humankind is 47,000 hectares and is loc...
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience to take a hot air balloon safari and get unparalleled ...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting Pretoria, Johannesburg and ...
You will get a pick-up from your confirmed hotel in either Johannesburg or Pretoria before heading t...