Enjoy this Millennium Elephant Foundation tour from Kandy. Start with a pick-up at your hotel to go to Kegalle, where the Millennium Elephant Foundation is located. The foundation started as a way to rescue captive Asian elephants in the country. It's then further that is supported by charities and fees from incoming tourists. In this 15-acre estate, you will have the chance to enjoy a soft interaction with the elephants and feeding. If you are an animal lover, this is not to be missed.
Excursions & day trips
Millennium Elephant Foundation tour from Kandy
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Millennium Elephant Foundation
- See elephants in a natural habitat
- Perfect for animal lovers
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch and water
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Kandy and Peradeniya. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring a valid ID or a copy of your passport
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to bring your water bottle, wear comfortable clothing that covers your shoulder and legs, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a sunhat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.