Start your tour with a pick-up from the hotel at 5.30am to drive to Polonnaruwa which will take approximately 3 hours. It's located in North Central Province and Royal ancient City of Kingdom of Polonnaruwa, which is the second ancient kingdom of Sri Lanka. It was first established by Cholas in the 10th-century and was regained by king Vijayabahu and the kingdom of his Grandson The Parakramabahu the great who made most of the man-made lakes, stupas, and irrigation systems. Overnight stay in Polonnaruwa. On the second day, start from your hotel after breakfast at 7.30am to drive for 2 hours to Pasikudah. It's situated in the eastern seaboard of Sri Lanka and 35km from Batticaloa, where you will be able to enjoy various beach activities and stay overnight in Pasikudah. On the final day, return to Kandy at 7.30 am after breakfast.
Polonnaruwa ancient kingdom and Pasikudah Beach 3-day tour from Kandy
- Visit the second royal ancient city of kingdom of Sri Lanka
- Stay overnight in Polonnaruwa and Pasikudah
- Enjoy various beach activities in Pasikudah
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and water
- Guided tour
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Kandy. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Please bring your passport or ID
- Please wear comfortable shoes, bring your sunglasses and sun hat. When you visit the temples please wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders, no transparent clothes
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
Start with a pick-up from the hotel at 8.00 am and drive to the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Temp...
Start with a pick-up from the hotel at 7.00 am and proceed to Kurunegala where you will visit Athuga...
Start bright and early from your hotel at 4.00am to go to Arugam Bay, which is located on the Southe...
Start with a pick-up at your hotel at 7.00am and you will climb the Dambulla Cave Temple which takes...
You will be picked up at 7.00am to go to Aluviharaya Rock Temple. Continuing on with your learning j...
Meet your English speaking driver at the arrival lobby of Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport...