Nagarkot, situated about 32 km east of Kathmandu with an altitude of 2,195 meter above sea level, offers a panoramic 180-degree view of Himalayan peaks. It is located between Kathmandu valley in the west and Indrawati River Valley in the east. You can have a distant view of Mount Everest from the view tower located on the top of Nagarkot on a clear day.
Half-day tour to Nagarkot
- Visit Nagarkot that offers a panoramic 180-degree view of Himalayan peaks
- See Mount Everest in a distance from the tower located on top of Nagarkot on a clear day
- Fun for the whole family
- Air-conditioned transport
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fee
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Khatmandu. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts from 9.00am