Discover Kauai helicopter flight
- Go on an express flight over Western Kauai
- Fly over the otherwise inaccessible parts of the island
- Step into Jurassic Park as you pass the landscapes used in the film
With the majority of Kauai’s natural marvels inaccessible by ground, the best views are from the sky! You will soar through Waimea Canyon and fly over the lush and rugged terrain of the Na Pali-Kona Forest Reserve including Awini Falls and Waialae Falls. On your express flight, you will get unique views of Manawaiopuna Falls, made famous for its scenes in the film, Jurassic Park before you finish over Hanapepe Valley, popular for its rich farmland and grand mountain ranges.
- Helicopter flight
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Port Allen Airport- Eleele, HI 96705, USA
- Bring a valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the flight
- Tours are operated under a 135 operation
- There are no daily scheduled times, times are based upon the request
- Your weight is required for balancing of the aircraft
- Children over the age of 2 years old will be required to purchase a seat
- For helicopter flights, the maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs. (guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats) and the total passenger weight on each helicopter may not exceed 1,140 pounds (seven passengers)
- Tour operates daily: 10.00am, 12.00pm or 2.00pm
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
On this Kauai tour you will enjoy a day filled with beautiful nature and fascinating history. Get to...
Skip the lines to Oahu island’s most popular attractions. Visit Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memori...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
This helicopter tour of Kauai features two of its more recognized natural landmarks: the Na Pali Coa...