All-Day Watersports Adventure Tour
- Reef snorkeling, Jet Skiing and parasailing are all included!
- Full breakfast, buffet lunch and (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) beverages included!
- Best all inclusive value in Key West!
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large groups with something for everyone. Full day of action in the tropical waters with snorkeling, Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and other water toys all included in the price. So is your breakfast, lunch, snacks, and all beverages. No extra charges! Departing from Key West's Historic Seaport, you set out with sails unfurled, to your first destination - snorkeling the coral reef. During the sail, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast, prepared fresh in Sebago’s own catering kitchen. Never experienced the thrill of snorkeling? No worries. Sebago provides all the equipment and professional instruction. Our coral reef, even though it's 7 miles from land, is in sheltered, shallow waters perfect for snorkeling. Enjoy the underwater world for about an hour taking in the beautiful corals and colorful fish. If you are unfamiliar with our many reef inhabitants, ask our knowledgeable crew and take a look at the fish identification card we carry on board. There is so much to see and learn!
After exploring the reef, there is easy access back aboard with the Stairway to the Sea. Wash off the salt with our fresh water rinse. Spread out, bask in the Caribbean sun or grab a seat in the shade under our covered deck. Then get ready for your next destination - Sebago's secluded water park with all the best toys. During the hour-long sail, feast on the lunch buffet. Sebago is famous for its delectable spread prepared daily by our own kitchen. While dishes can vary, a typical lunch includes peel-and-eat shrimp, fried chicken, assorted Boar's Head meats and cheeses, breads, side salads, fresh fruit and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. You will spend almost 3 hours at Sebago's secluded water park so everyone gets a turn on the activities of their choice. Your ship remains docked at the floating playground which means you can relax onboard and enjoy the food and drink or take breaks while friends or family members play in the water.
After hours of adventure, it's time to return to land. Snack on chips and dip or yummy chocolate chip cookies. Wash it all down with your choice of complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and filtered water. Then relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as Key West comes into view and your amazing day winds down.
- Full day boat tour
- Full breakfast and buffet lunch
- All drinks
- All equipment
- Snorkeling, parasailing, Jet Skiing, paddle boards, etc.
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: free
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
- You must be 6 years or older to parasail. No one under the age of 6 is permitted to ride in the parasail boat. Parasailing is subject to weight limits (a minimum combined of 150 pounds and a maximum combined of 450 pounds), weather conditions, and the captain’s discretion for safety.
- If you were born on or after January 1, 1988, Florida law requires that you pass the Florida Safe Boaters Exam to Operate Jet Skis. Please bring a valid photo ID. If you are required to take the test, please check-in a minimum of 1 hour before boarding (9.00am). There is a $3.00 fee for the test.
- Every member of your party must check-in to sign a waiver and receive a boarding pass. Your safety and enjoyment is Sebago’s number one concern. Once you begin to enjoy alcoholic beverages, you will no longer be allowed to operate Jet Skis.
Every day at 10.00am
Sebago's Bugeye Backcountry Adventure Eco Tour combines three great Key West adventures into one day...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
Let Sebago enchant your evening with Key West's premier sunset sail on a spacious sailing catamaran....
The perfect Key West sunset sail. Picture yourself on the deck of a romantic 2-masted schooner. Wind...
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom an...
Taste your way through Key West's ultra-fresh seafood on a gourmet walking tour with a local guide. ...