Join this backcountry journey to some of Key West's hidden waters as you jump in your very own 2-person boat and journey into Key West's treasured backcountry. Experience being the captain while you go through the mangrove islands and see Key West the way locals do. This trip is Key West's best-kept secret. You will follow your experienced guide and explore the local marine life on your way to some of Key West's most secluded sandbars that are only accessible by boat. On your way to these tropical locations keep your eyes peeled as you may see a wide variety of our local marine life such as sea turtles, dolphins, sea birds of a wide variety, and many many more. Once you reach one of the sandbar destinations you will put on some snorkels and swim amongst the aquatic life in the mangroves.
Key West safari snorkel eco tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Experience being the captain of the boat
- Have fun island hopping and snorkeling
- See Key West backcountry like a local
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour of Key West's back country
- Snorkel equipment
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
5001 5th Avenue, Key West, FL, USA
What to remember
- Booking options include: Safari tour for 2 persons or Safari tour for 2 persons and child (40 pounds and under) as the third rider
- Anyone under the age of 29 years old and at least 18 years of age must take a Florida Boaters Safety test. Please arrive 1 hour prior to departure time. The test takes 15 minutes to complete and costs 3 USD with validity for one year
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate a boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must wear masks
- Daily: 9.00am, 12.00pm, 3.00pm
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 $ refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.