Seafood Lover’s Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour
- Stops at local haunts like Garbo's, Lagerheads & Bagatelle
- Caribbean-inspired dishes such as fish tacos & lobster mac
- A chance to enjoy a flight of craft beer at Waterfront Brewery
- Discovery of the cultures & traditions that define Key West
Taste your way through Key West's ultra-fresh seafood on a gourmet walking tour with a local guide. You'll stroll from the historic seaport into some of the most colourful neighbourhoods in Key West, pausing to sample locally-caught fish tacos, Key West pink shrimp, conch ceviche, spiny lobster, and more, learning about Key West history along the way. Exploring Key West on foot is the ideal way to soak up the vibrant atmosphere.
Your seafood walking tour starts near the historic seaport in Key West, where you'll begin the foodie experience with your guide. Listen to cultural stories and maritime folklore as you indulge on the freshest seafood the region has to offer. Stops consist of locally sourced fish tacos from a famous food truck, Key West pink shrimp from a boutique seafood market, smoked fish dip and conch ceviche from a groovy beach shack with killer ocean views, and spiny lobster from a restaurant housed in a 19th-century mansion. Learn about the first natives of the island and wander through the neighbourhoods where fisherman and pirates once inhabited. Admire the island architecture and leave the tour with an understanding of the life and heritage of the residents, as well as recommendations about other activities and restaurants to visit in Key West during your travels. The tour ends at a local brewery, not far from the starting point.
- A guided food tour of Key West
- Food tastings at 5 restaurants
- Flight of beer at 1 brewery
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Young children (0-6) free
- Children (7-12) reduced
Garbo's Grill Restaurant, 409 Caroline Street, Key West, FL 33040
- The tour is free for children of 3 or younger
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Tour is ADA accessible
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Shellfish allergies can be accommodated with advance notice
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
From Monday to Saturday at 11 am.
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large g...
Sebago's Bugeye Backcountry Adventure Eco Tour combines three great Key West adventures into one day...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
Let Sebago enchant your evening with Key West's premier sunset sail on a spacious sailing catamaran....
The perfect Key West sunset sail. Picture yourself on the deck of a romantic 2-masted schooner. Wind...
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom an...