For the best parasailing in Key West, let Sebago get you airborne! Key West is an awesome place to parasail with its gentle, warm winds and clear Caribbean waters. From high in the sky, you can see the entire island and gain a whole new perspective on island living. Enjoy the ride on our parasail boat out to a safe, secure offshore location with spectacular views of Key West. Soon you will be sailing through the air. Be amazed at the quiet stillness while you float 300 feet in the sky. On a clear day, you can see for 12 miles. Scan the crystal blue waters for the abundant sea life below including dolphins, turtles, fish and rays. If you are new to parasailing, don’t worry – it’s easy, no experience necessary. Our state-of-the-art boats feature extended platforms which allow gentle, dry takeoffs and landings. Sebago’s experienced crew will give you all the instructions you need to feel comfortable. Before you know it, you too will be soaring above the water. Parasailing is great for ages 6 and older.
Availability: Every day
Duration: 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience Key West from the air!
- Go on a thrilling parasail adventure
- Take once in a lifetime photos from up high
What to expect
- Parasail flight with all equipment
What's not included
139 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
What to remember
- Check-in starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- You must be 6 years or older to parasail. No one under the age of 6 is permitted to ride in the parasail boat. Parasailing is subject to weight limits (a minimum combined of 150 pounds and a maximum combined of 450 pounds), weather conditions, and the captain’s discretion for safety.
Every day departing on the hour from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.