This mountain safari is an experience you cannot miss if you're a professional photographer and lover of nature. You will be driven on a comfortable 4x4 jeep and see breathtaking views through mountains and valleys, reaching a height of 1.784 m above sea level. Once you arrive at Jebel Harim, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view and take beautiful pictures that will make everyone jealous. Then, you will also be able to visit centuries-old villages, the traditional Bait Al Qafl (old stone house), and the lush green natural park of Al Khalidiya with its many acacia trees. On your way back, you will also be able to admire the beauty of Khor Najid, one of the most beautiful fjords in the Gulf of Oman.
Half-day mountain safari to Jebel Harim
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit centuries-old villages, the traditional Bait Al Qafl (old stone house), and the lush green natural park of Al Khalidiya
- Admire the beauty of Khor Najid and Jebel Harim
- Perfect tour for professional photographers and lovers of nature
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up/drop-off at the hotel or designated location in an AC vehicle
- Professional driver
- Mineral bottled water, soft drinks, and fresh fruits
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel and health insurance for the guests
- Visa fees
- Children (age 5-11)
- Infants (age 0-4): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Khasab. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and the local operator is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip
- Please note that the tour could be subjected to any unpredicted change during the Ramadan period. However, the local tour provider will be always ready to support the guests and guarantee the best services as possible
- The local operator takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury, or death that the guests may suffer or incur arising out of the tour and activities and/or in connection with the contract with and/or the operator of any activities
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 24 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
AFAQ Travel & Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50% refund.