Shore Excursion: half-day Khasab city tour
- Learn about Khasab from your professional guide
- Discover the magnificent local fort
- Explore the city like a local
- Take beautiful photos from the coast
Explore Khasab and its surrounding areas from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach or microbus. Firstly, visit the picturesque Fort Khasab, built in the 17th century by the Portuguese in an attempt to control maritime trade in the Strait of Hormuz. This is the most famous site in the city, and you will have the chance to explore and discover what it has to offer before seeing the rest of the city with your passionate, local guide. From the fort, you will have excellent panoramic views and photo opportunities.
- Multi-language guides
- Entrances fees (if any)
- Transportation from and to the port
- Anything else not mentioned under "Included"
- Children 2 and under: free
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Operated by: OceanAir Travels
- If the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
- Departure time to be determined upon purchase
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...