- Visit an iconic tourist attraction of Ukraine - the Tunnel of Love in Klevan
- Admire the stunning view of the leafy corridor formed by the trees
- Discover the legends and myths about this fairytale place
- Make amazing photos that will remind you of this unbelievable journey
- Get once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will never forget
Travel to the incredible Tunnel of Love in Klevan’ and admire this beautiful and romantic place. Don’t miss your chance to see one of the most popular travel attractions of Ukraine.
Your tour will start in the morning, once you meet your friendly guide at your hotel in Kiev. To reach the Tunnel of Love in Klevan, Rivne region, you will drive 350 km northwest by a private vehicle, admiring scenic landscapes along the route.
As soon as you arrive to the destination, the real magic will start. You will see a fairytale-like tunnel that seems endless, receding into the distance. It appeared on a section on a narrow-gauge railway track, where the trees that grow along the route intertwine in the top. It looks so unbelievable and the photos made in the Tunnel of Love are just perfect. You will have a free time to walk through the Tunnel and enjoy the atmosphere of magic and romance.
After such an emotional and exciting experience, we’ll start our return trip to Kiev. There will be some stops at the comfortable gas stations, where you may have coffee or snack. Once you arrive in Kiev, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional English speaking driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, if it is in the city center
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
вул. Хрещатик, 22, Kyiv, Ukraine
- We'll pick you up from your hotel or apartment in the city center
- Every day all year long at 8.00am
- Best period: from May until October, when the trees are green
Découvrez les attractions les plus intéressantes de la partie centrale de Kiev sur la visite privée ...
Sur cet atelier privé fascinant, vous apprendrez la technique de fabrication de l'oeuf de Pâques ukr...
Visitez l'un des musées les plus remarquables et populaires de Kiev, le Musée National de l'Histoire...
Découvrez les faits les plus intéressants et significatifs sur l'histoire de la communauté juive à K...
Explorez la résidence de l'ex-président d'Ukraine Victor Yanukovych à Mejyhiria, qui est l'un des en...
Voyage à la base des forces de missiles stratégiques près de Pervomaysk qui était un objet militaire...