Great Patriotic War Museum private tour
- Visit the Great Patriotic War Museum with a private guide and find out many historical facts
- Discover the imposing Mother Motherland statue, also called Rodina Mat’
- Learn striking facts about the fight against Nazism during the World War II and observe the open-air exposition of the military equipment
- Walk through the alley of the heroic cities and see the “Eternal Flame of Glory”
Visit one of the most remarkable and popular museums of Kiev, the National Museum of the Ukrainian History in the World War II and discover important facts about the fight against the Nazism.
The Great Patriotic War Museum was opened in 1981 and today counts with over 300 thousand exhibits. It occupies a huge pictorial area along the Dnieper River, where also the 62-meter tall Motherland Statue is standing on a 40-meter podium. The Motherland Statue is one of the tallest statues of the world and one of the symbols of Kiev.
You will explore the major exposition of the museum, located in the halls inside the podium of the Motherland monument. Your guide will show you original documents that enlighten the tragic events of the World War II, and you will hear stories of the horrifying war period and learn striking facts about the brave fight against Nazism.
After this, you will have an opportunity to walk along the alley of the heroic cities and discover an open-air exposition of the military equipment and installations that portray the World War II period. In your spare time, you may take a lift up to one of the observation platforms in the Motherland statue (36 or 91m) and admire an awesome panoramic view of Kiev. (Optional, for additional fee).
A comprehensive tour of the Great Patriotic War Museum is an unforgettable experience you won’t forget.
- Professional private guide
- Museum tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel
- Entrance fee to the museum and military equipment exhibition
- Gratuities (optional)
- Price per person depends on the size of the group
Please define your hotel details during booking to use the pick-up service.
- The tour is available in English, German and Russian
- Tour operates from Tuesday to Sunday hourly from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Please, contact the local service provider before travel to verify the pick-up time
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...