- Uncover the most important pages from the history of Jewish community in Kiev
- Learn about the contribution of the famous Jews to the economic, political and cultural life of Kiev
- See the most tragic place for the Jewish community in Kiev - Babi Yar Memorial
- Discover the birthplace of Golda Meir and a monument to a Jewish writer Sholem Aleichem
Discover the most interesting and significant facts about the history of the Jewish community in Kiev on a 3-hour guided tour by a private vehicle. Visit all the main sites and landmarks, related to the Jewish heritage in Kiev and learn about the prominent Jews who lived and worked in Kiev.
It’s hard to overestimate the role of the Jewish community in the different spheres of the capital’s life throughout the centuries. The periods of restrictions and persecutions of Jews were replaced by the loyalty periods, and by the end of the 19th century, Jewish bankers and entrepreneurs, artists and engineers have made a great contribution into the development of the city.
An expert guide will show you beautiful mansions of 19-20 centuries, built for Jewish merchants and entrepreneurs. Moreover, you will visit the central Brodsky Choral Synagogue and learn its history.
You will also see the Bessarabsky indoor market, presented to the city by Lazar Brodsky more than 100 years ago. After that, your guide will show you the house, where the prime minister of Israel Golda Meir was born. You will discover Sholem Aleichem Monument and find out interesting facts from his biography.
This tour won’t be complete without mentioning the tragic pages of the history of Babi Yar, where over 150 000 Jews were killed during World War II. You will visit this sorrowful place and discover Memorials dedicated to the victims of that tragedy. You will get a complete overview of the history of the Jewish community in Kiev during this tour.
- Professional guide service
- Transportation services along the route
- Pick-up service from the hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel pick-up is included. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Tour is a private group tour, you can join the tour in a group of 1-3
- The prices are per group
- Please, contact the local service provider one day before travel to verify the pick-up time
Descubra as atrações mais interessantes da parte central de Kiev no passeio a pé privado de 3 horas ...
Viaje para o incrível Tunnel of Love em Klevan 'e admirar esse lugar lindo e romântico. Não perca a ...
Nesta oficina particular fascinante você aprenderá a técnica de fazer o ovo de páscoa ucraniano trad...
Visite um dos museus mais notáveis e populares de Kiev, o Museu Nacional da História da Ucrânia na...
Explore a residência do ex-presidente da Ucrânia Victor Yanukovych em Mezhyhirya, um dos lugares mai...
Viaje para a Base de Forças de Mísseis Estratégicos perto de Pervomaysk que costumava ser um objeto ...