Kiev street art murals private walking tour
- Discover over 15 murals in the central Kiev
- Learn the history of creation and symbolic meaning of each work
- Find out why Kiev is often called “the new capital of street art”
Discover Kiev from a different perspective and admire artistic murals on this joyful walking tour with a local guide. Get ready for an interesting adventure that you will always remember.
All the fans of street art are welcome to explore the scenic Kiev murals with a friendly local guide. Day by day Kiev is becoming a leading center of street art. You will see how Ukrainian and world-famous artists turn the walls of the ordinary buildings into spectacular artworks, adding new colors to the city look.
After meeting your guide near the Golden Gates, you’ll start a cheerful walk of the city center, looking for its hidden gems – murals. You will spot over 15 murals and learn interesting facts about their meaning and creation. Here are just some of them:
- “The Cyclist” by Emmanuel Jarus, located next to the Kiev cycle track
- “Bereguinya” by MataRuda from Costa Rica – one of the latest murals in Kiev central part
- A portrait of Ukrainian poetess Lesya Ukrainka by Guido Van Helten, inspired by her poem “Lilies of the valley”
- Mural “Freedom” by a 3D street painting artist Alex Maksiov
- “Ukrainian St. George” mural at the Landscape alley, created by “Inretesni Kazki”
- One of the first murals in Kiev – “Revival”, created during the “French Spring Festival”
- Mural of Ukrainian athlete Anna Rizatdinova by Australian artist Fintan Magee
- Professional private guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The price is valid for a group of 1-8 persons
Volodymyrska St, 40, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Your guide will meet you near the Yaroslav the Wise Monument, next to the Golden Gates (Volodymyrska St, 40, Kiev, Ukraine).
- The list of the murals is approximate because new murals appear fast and they might be added to the tour
- If you are interested in some murals in particular, just let your guide know and he might adjust the tour
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Tour is offered for groups of 1-8 people
- Price is per group
- Tour is available daily
- Departure times are available hourly from 10.00am util 4.00pm
Descubra as atrações mais interessantes da parte central de Kiev no passeio a pé privado de 3 horas ...
Nesta oficina particular fascinante você aprenderá a técnica de fazer o ovo de páscoa ucraniano trad...
Visite um dos museus mais notáveis e populares de Kiev, o Museu Nacional da História da Ucrânia na...
Descubra os fatos mais interessantes e significantes sobre a historia da comunidade judaica de Kiev ...
Explore a residência do ex-presidente da Ucrânia Victor Yanukovych em Mezhyhirya, um dos lugares mai...
Viaje para a Base de Forças de Mísseis Estratégicos perto de Pervomaysk que costumava ser um objeto ...