- Discover over 15 murals in the central Kiev
- Learn the history of creation and symbolic meaning of each work
- Find out why Kiev is often called “the new capital of street art”
Discover Kiev from a different perspective and admire artistic murals on this joyful walking tour with a local guide. Get ready for an interesting adventure that you will always remember.
All the fans of street art are welcome to explore the scenic Kiev murals with a friendly local guide. Day by day Kiev is becoming a leading center of street art. You will see how Ukrainian and world-famous artists turn the walls of the ordinary buildings into spectacular artworks, adding new colors to the city look.
After meeting your guide near the Golden Gates, you’ll start a cheerful walk of the city center, looking for its hidden gems – murals. You will spot over 15 murals and learn interesting facts about their meaning and creation. Here are just some of them:
- “The Cyclist” by Emmanuel Jarus, located next to the Kiev cycle track
- “Bereguinya” by MataRuda from Costa Rica – one of the latest murals in Kiev central part
- A portrait of Ukrainian poetess Lesya Ukrainka by Guido Van Helten, inspired by her poem “Lilies of the valley”
- Mural “Freedom” by a 3D street painting artist Alex Maksiov
- “Ukrainian St. George” mural at the Landscape alley, created by “Inretesni Kazki”
- One of the first murals in Kiev – “Revival”, created during the “French Spring Festival”
- Mural of Ukrainian athlete Anna Rizatdinova by Australian artist Fintan Magee
- Professional private guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The price is valid for a group of 1-8 persons
Volodymyrska St, 40, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Your guide will meet you near the Yaroslav the Wise Monument, next to the Golden Gates (Volodymyrska St, 40, Kiev, Ukraine).
- The list of the murals is approximate because new murals appear fast and they might be added to the tour
- If you are interested in some murals in particular, just let your guide know and he might adjust the tour
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Tour is offered for groups of 1-8 people
- Price is per group
- Tour is available daily
- Departure times are available hourly from 10.00am util 4.00pm
Visit the maybe most iconic attraction in Kiev - the UNESCO-listed Kiev-Pechersk Lavra on an informa...
Join a cheerful and informative small-group tour of Kiev and feel the welcoming atmosphere of the ci...
Discover the most interesting and significant facts about the history of the Jewish community in Kie...
Enjoy a private 3-hour tour of Kiev with an expert local guide and discover all the main attractions...
On this fascinating private workshop you will learn the technique of making the traditional Ukrainia...
Discover the most interesting attractions of the central part of Kiev on the 3-hour private walking ...
Travel to the incredible Tunnel of Love in Klevan’ and admire this beautiful and romantic place. Don...
Visit Chernobyl and Pripyat on a full day small-group tour from Kiev and reveal the striking facts a...
Travel to the Strategic Missile Forces Base near Pervomaysk that used to be a secret military object...
Explore the residence of the ex-president of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych in Mezhyhirya, which is one o...