Private tour to Mezhyhirya Residence from Kiev
- Visit the Mezhyhirya Residence, also known as the Museum of Corruption
- Explore the spacious grounds of the residence, including a private zoo and tennis courts
- Take a look at the mansion-house called Honka, where V. Yanukovich used to live
Explore the residence of the ex-president of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych in Mezhyhirya, which is one of the most striking and impressive places in Ukraine. This tour will help you understand the character of the ex-president and the current political situation in the country. You will realize how excessive richness and power affects a person.
Once you meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel, you will drive to the Mezhyhirya residence in Novi Petrivtsi village. The residence, surrounded by a high fence, occupies the territory of 1.8 ha and amazes the visitors with its splendor. Perfectly cut trees, tennis court, non-freezing lake, a farm with ostriches, peacocks, pheasants and other rare kinds of birds and animals are just some of the highlights of Mezhyhirya.
With your local guide, you will explore the territory and may visit a training center for elite breeds of dogs, bath complex and museum of retro cars (optional, for additional fee).
The most impressive building of the residence is, without a doubt, the house of V. Yanukovych called “Honka” (optional visit, for additional fee). If you go inside the “Honka”, you will be impressed with extremely expensive materials, furniture and accessories. There are plenty of very costly and exceptional items in each room, like a Swiss music box, which costs half a million dollars, golden chandeliers, “Steinway & Sons” piano etc. Excessive luxury is present in every single detail of the interior that creates a controversial impression.
After you explore this “museum” of corruption, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation service along the route
- Entrance tickets to the Mezhyhirya Residence (4 Euro) per person
- Admission fee for optional visit: Honka (8 Euro)
- Museum of retro cars (2 Euro) NOTE:Closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Bath complex (2 Euro) NOTE: Closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Dogs training center (1,2 Euro)
- Electro-car rent (2,5 Euro or 4 Euro)
Hotel pick-up is included. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking.
- The access to all the optional sites (Honka, museum of retro cars, bath complex, dogs training center) cannot be guaranteed and depends on the Mezhyhirya residence staff
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, and Russian
- Tour is a private group tour, available for groups of 1-3 people
- The prices are per group
- Tour operates daily every hour from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Please, contact the local service provider before travel to verify the pick-up time
Découvrez les attractions les plus intéressantes de la partie centrale de Kiev sur la visite privée ...
Voyage à l'incroyable tunnel de l'amour à Klevan 'et admirer ce lieu magnifique et romantique. Ne ma...
Sur cet atelier privé fascinant, vous apprendrez la technique de fabrication de l'oeuf de Pâques ukr...
Visitez l'un des musées les plus remarquables et populaires de Kiev, le Musée National de l'Histoire...
Découvrez les faits les plus intéressants et significatifs sur l'histoire de la communauté juive à K...
Voyage à la base des forces de missiles stratégiques près de Pervomaysk qui était un objet militaire...