- Discover the beautiful golden strand that offers spectacular views of Dingle Bay at Inch Beach
- Take in stunning views at Coumeenoole & Dunmore Head
- Visit Blasket Island Visitor Centre
Join this tour for a magnificent experience around the Dingle peninsula. Once described by National Geographic as 'the most beautiful place on earth' the peninsula is littered with archaeological and historical sites that are nestled into the breathtakingly beautiful landscape.
Discover a land dotted with majestic views as you head off the beaten track to explore the dramatic and wild coastline of Slea Head. You will explore this unique destination with a visit to the stunning Blasket Island visitor centre where you will learn about the extraordinary lives of the talented inhabitants of the island who lived there up until 1953 and their unique Gaelic culture.
You will also visit the vibrant town of Dingle, where you can have lunch and explore its colourful and vibrant streets, before making our return journey to Killarney.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Slea Head Tour
- Bus transfer from and to Killarney
- Photos of your tour
- Entrance to the Blasket Island Visitor Centre
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Bring a pair of suitable trainers/walking boots
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Snacks and water (1 litre approx)
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get t...
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits ...