Killarney kayaking tour at Ross Castle
- Discover the Lakes of Killarney by kayak
- Learn about the history of Ross Castle
- Gaze out upon spectacular scenery and experience nature close at hand
Discover the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the incredible history of Ross Castle and experiencing the lakes unique wild nature.
This mesmerizing kayak tour is the best way to experience the Lakes of Killarney and offers you a really unique insight into the historical importance of Ross Castle. You will also delve into how its surrounding landscape was formed and observe its beautiful nature close at hand.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Wetsuit & buoyancy aid
- Kayak equipment (Double sit on top Kayaks)
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Ross Castle Car Park, Ross Road, Killarney
- Pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet
- Swim wear to use underneath wetsuit
- No cotton clothing to be worn as these items of clothing will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
Hike to the top of Ireland's highest mountain on this spectacular guided tour of Carrauntoohil. Disc...
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get t...
The Dingle peninsula is a dramatic and beautiful region that is littered with archaeological wonders...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Lough Melvin is an exceptional example of a unique type of freshwater lake increasingly rare in Irel...