- Experience Killarney National Park
- Visit the 15th Century Muckross Abbey
- Learn about local myths and legends
- Explore ancient woodlands and Torc Waterfall
- Stunning views of the Lakes of Killarney
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get to experience the real beauty of Ireland’s largest and most spectacular destination.
You will be taken on a magical journey through Killarney National Park's most beautiful and iconic locations. Enjoy the tranquility of Ireland’s largest National Park which surrounds Killarney town, and as you delve further inland, you will encounter majestic waterfalls that flow into the glacier shaped lakes of Killarney for an experience you will never forget.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Bicycle hire
- Helmet and lock
- Photos of your tour
- Free Map Guide
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- A pair of suitable cycling shoes
- Rain jacket/trousers
- A warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Discover the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the inc...
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits ...