- Learn about its incredible geology and history
- Discover Slea Head's unique Gaelic culture
- Gaze out upon spectacular landscapes
- Visit Gallarus Oratory
Explore the dramatic and beautiful region of Slea Head, littered with archaeological wonders, historical and cultural gems and golden beaches that meet the wild rolling waves of the wild Atlantic Ocean. Your tour will begin by heading due west to the edge of Europe, passing Ventry before making your way around to experience the breathtaking scenery of the magnificent Blasket Islands. We continue the journey around this rich and vibrant peninsulas exploring its vast Gaelic culture and learning a cupla focal (some words) in Irish along the way.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Bus transfer from and to Dingle Slea Head
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Dingle Tourist Office, Dingle Road, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- A pair of suitable trainers/walking boots
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approx).
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get t...
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits ...