Surfing experience and Dingle day tour
- Discover the waves off the beautiful golden Inch beach
- Visit the town of Dingle
- Take in views from Aghadoe overlooking the Lakes of Killarney
On this exhilarating surfing experience, you'll depart Killarney and your first stop-off will be at Inch beach, famous for being the place where you will catch a wild Atlantic wave. Afterward catching a few waves. you will also take in the mesmerizing views of Dingle Bay.
Your guide will take you to Dingle where you can have lunch and take the opportunity to explore its colourful streets with vibrant cafes, bars and shops. In the afternoon, we make our way back to Killarney via Annascaul, the home of Tom Crean, and our final stop at Aghadoe, which offers mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Surfing Adventure
- Bus transfer from and to Killarney
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Swimwear to use underneath wetsuit
- No cotton clothing to be worn as these items of clothing will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
Hike to the top of Ireland's highest mountain on this spectacular guided tour of Carrauntoohil. Disc...
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Discover the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the inc...
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get t...
The Dingle peninsula is a dramatic and beautiful region that is littered with archaeological wonders...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...