Titanic Museum tickets
- Discover over 400 Titanic artefacts
- Explore over 22,000 Square Feet of Educational History
- Enjoy an interactive experience for all ages
Upon arrival at the Titanic Museum, you'll be greeted by one of our costumed cast members and given a boarding pass to become an actual passenger aboard the ship. Once inside, you'll step back in time to 1912 as they explore the world's largest Titanic museum.
With twenty dramatically lit galleries, guests will be able to:
- touch a growing iceberg
- experience 28-degree water
- sit in an actual size lifeboat
- see on display the only actual Titanic photos that exist
- play our 1900's Grand Piano
- look inside a grand, first-class stateroom similar to the ones the Astor's shared
- see a third-class cabin
- take the wheel in the Captain's Bridge
- see highlights of the owner John Joslyn's dive in the Discovery Gallery
- walk our replica Grand Staircase and much more
- Entrance fee
- Audio guide
- Child - 5-11 years od
- Infant - 4 and under
2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
- Audio tours available in English, German and Mandarin
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...