Athirapally waterfalls are one of the most popular picnic spots in Kerala which is a 60 km drive from Cochin. Chalakkudy, where Athirapally waterfalls are located is famous for its rivers, forests, and numerous waterfalls, which makes it once of the most famous spots in Kerala.
Excursion to Athirapally waterfalls from Kochi
- Visit Athirapally waterfalls, which is 60km drive from Cochin
- Perfect for couples or families panoramic tours
- See the best spot in Kerala famous for its rivers, forests, and numerous waterfalls
- Return transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fee to Athirapally waterfalls
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts from 9.00am