Kolkata is incomplete without the mention of the most sacred river in India The Ganga or Ganges. The city is grown beside this river which provides a natural port and is most suitable for navigation. This has increased the scoop of Business as well as tourism in the eastern part of India.
Sunset cruise and dinner at Kolkata
- Visit the most sacred river in India, The Ganga
- Learn more about The Ganga
- Enjoy a nice dinner with a view
- English speaking local guide
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- Entrance fee
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kolkota. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up starts from 4.30 pm
Start your day with a visit to the mesmerizing white marble Victoria Memorial, built by the British ...
Discover the magical area of Sunderbans, the world's largest mangrove forest in the Delta. Containin...
Kolkata has witnessed many people from all walks of life in its past making it a great melting pot o...
Bengal is a foodie’s paradise and more so Kolkata, where various adventurers have left their gastron...
Countless effigies of deities are immersed in the holy river Hooghly during Kolkata’s colorful puja ...
The rail terminus for the East Indian railway is at Howrah. An estimated two million people go in an...