Your tour begins at dusk with a bargain hunt at the colourful night market, where trinkets and souvenirs galore await. Then watch the city nightlife unfold before you, in all its glittering splendour, from a vantage view point at Signal Hill's observation deck. Next, enjoy a sumptuous Malaysian dinner enhanced by a lively cultural performance of Sabah dances. On a final note, spend the rest of the evening at your own leisure painting the town red at any of the city's popular night spots.
Excursions & day trips
Private Kota Kinabalu city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Experience bargain-hunting & street eats at the bustling night market
- Explore Signal Hill Observation Deck – wondrous bird’s eye view of cityscape & nearby islands
- Enjoy a tasty dinner at Kampung Nelayan Restaurant and enjoy their spectacular Cultural Show
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant (age 0-2): free admission
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants is 2 adults
- The maximum age of participants is 80 years old
- The Kota Kinabalu City Hall authority does not allow big coaches to go up at SIGNAL HILL due to safety reasons.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Borneo Trails Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.