Visit the four superb islands of the Koh Hong group on the Krabi coastline by speed boat. Explore the “secret” inner lagoon of Hong Island, Koh Lading, with its sheltered cove that was once used by birds’ nest collectors, and Koh Pakbia, which boasts impressive sandbanks and rock formations. Get a picked hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Klong Muang, and Tubkaek, or by speed boat if you stay at Railay Beach. Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle at Nopparat Thara Pier and start the trip with a cruise to the four superb islands of the Hong Island group. Set against the spectacular backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, with its countless rocky outcrops, the islands are rightly considered to be among the most beautiful in Krabi province. The tour will include at least two pretty decent snorkeling stops of 40 minutes each, at Koh Daeng, a rock island on the way to Koh Hong, and the second in Lading Bay. You will then continue to Pakbia and Rai Island for taking photos and have a swim at the impressive sandbars revealed at low tide.
The next stop will be at the main island itself. The half-circle-shaped Hong Island is uninhabited, except for the birds, white-faced gibbons, and giant monitor lizards that can be often spotted on the main white sand beach. Enjoy a delicious lunch including seasonal fruits and refreshments at the magnificent twin bays of Koh Hong. You will have plenty of time to take in the beauty of this superb island. Its interior is home to a large lagoon, where you can find yourself at one with nature. The entrance to the lagoon is through a dramatic cliff passage that should be photographed on your way out.
Cruise back to the pier in Ao Nang where you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Krabi.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier
- 09:30 - 10:20: Snorkel at Daeng Island
- 10:20 - 10:40: Continue to Lading Island for swimming and snorkeling
- 10:40 - 11:20: Stop at Pakbia and Rai Island for taking photos of the sandbar
- 11:20 - 12:00: Cruise into the “secret” Hong Lagoon
- 12:00 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
- 12:30 - 14:00: Free time for snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing
- 14:00 - 15:00: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier and transfer back to your hotel
The tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions