Auschwitz-Birkenau museum and camp private tour from Krakow
- Explore one of the most horrible symbols of the disaster caused by World War II
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, the largest of the Nazi concentration and extermination camps
- Learn the history of these places by the words of your expert private guide
Visit the former Nazi concentration camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau on this 6-hour trip from Krakow. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel (or from Kraków Główny railway station, if you prefer) and take you to Auschwitz to start the tour with a private dedicated guide. The visit itself will task about 2/2.5-hour in total. Afterwards, you'll be taken back to your hotel in Krakow via the same private transfer.
Through this tour you will be taken back in time to revisit the Holocaust as it was carried out at this site, claiming well over 1 million victims. The complex includes 3 main camps: Auschwitz I was the administrative center, Auschwitz II (also known as Birkenau) was the extermination site, and Auschwitz III (called Monowitz) was a labor camp. The number of the people killed here was between 1.1 and 1.6 million; approximately 90 percent of those killed were Jews, who were shipped here from almost every country in Europe.
This visit can be an intense experience, but 100% worth it: something every person should know and witness with their own eyes at least once in their life.
- Pick-up/drop off at all central Krakow hotels and apartments
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Private tour guide
- Visit to the most important parts of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II (Birkenau)
- Food & drinks
Krakow Glowny railway station: 30-001 Krakow, Poland
Meet your private driver just outside the main entrance of Krakow Glowny railway station.
- Please include the name and address of where you are staying when placing your order, unless you want to be picked up from Krakow central train station
- Luggage is not allowed at the site (except for handbags)
- Every day with departures at 8.00 am, 9.00 am and 10.00 am
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...