Auschwitz-Birkenau tour group for up to 20 people from Krakow
- Learn about the horrors of the Holocaust from a certified guide
- Visit UNESCO listed Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim
- Benefit from fast-track entry and transportation by minibus
- Take and intimate tour with no more than 20 people
Leave Krakow on a guided tour to visit one of the most historically significant places in Europe – UNESCO listed Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim.
This memorial is devoted to over 1.5 million victims murdered by the Nazis during WWII and a symbol of Holocaust – one of the greatest crimes against humanity in the world’s history.
Birkenau is located in Oświęcim and today it serves as Auschwitz-Birkenau National Museum covering 191 ha: 20 ha in Auschwitz I and 171 ha in Auschwitz II.
- Fast-track entrance
- Guide at each camp Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Meeting point pick-up and drop off in Krakow
- English-speaking driver
- Group tour
- Transfer both ways by an air-conditioned minibus
- Food and drinks
14 Straszewskiego St, Kraków
Meet your tour at 14 Straszewskiego St, Kraków. Please be 5 minutes earlier than the departure time. Upon arrival show your voucher to KrakowBooking's Representative at the entrance to the bus.
- Due to heavy road construction in the city center starting from the 17th of June, some streets will be closed and the pickup list is going to be limited
- Maximum of 20 people per tour group
- Booking minimum of at least 2 participants
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- Baby carriages and luggage larger then 30 x 20 x 10cm are not permitted inside the museum
- Please bring your own child seat or child sling when traveling with a baby/children
- There will be a break for only up to 10 minutes, please bring your own lunch
- The tour is not recommended for people with a disability due to a gravel surface and many buildings with no ramps or lifts. If so, people with a disability must be accompanied
- Student tickets require valid student ID and be no older than 25 years old. Customers over 25 years old need to purchase adult ticket
- Tour operates daily
- See calendar for exact date available for your language
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before tours departure time
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...