Dunajec river rafting tour with private transport from Krakow
- Enjoy a full day trip including pickup service from Krakow and an English speaking driver
- Admire the uncontaminated beauty of the Pieniny Mountains from a privileged position
- Experience a traditional and fun outdoor activity dating back to the 19th century
Experience the pristine beauty of Pieniny Mountains on this exciting Dunajec River rafting tour. Embark on a 2-hours long river rafting tour on Dunajec River Gorge, during which you'll have the chance to participate in the tradition dating back to the 19th century and admire one of the most beautiful mountain views Poland has to offer.
Benefit from pickup at your accommodation in central Krakow, and then travel in air-conditioned comfort to the start of your river rafting tour at Sromowce. Paddle through a breathtaking gorge of the Dunajec River, ending in Szczawnica in the beautiful Pieniny Mountains.
Put on traditional costumes to take part in a local tradition that dates back to the 19th century as you travel aboard a small raft with room for no more than 12 people. Admire the steep peaks of the mountains as you meander through uncontaminated nature. Arrive in Szczawnica at the end of the 18-kilometer journey, and get taken back to Krakow by your English-speaking driver.
- Boat fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Food and drinks
- This tour offers pick up service from Krakow city center. Please provide your address to the local operator after booking
- Please, arrange your pickup directly with your local tour operator; you will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- Because of the rafts' capacity, the maximum number of participants per tour is 12
- From April to October
- Every day at 8:00 am
- The tour will not take place on the following dates: 11/04, 12/04
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...