Energylandia day tour from Krakow with private transport
- Enjoy a day out that's fun for all ages
- Relax poolside in the Water zone
- Ride the longest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe
Prepare for an unforgettable tour of Energylandia, the biggest amusement park in Poland. Take shared or private transportation to the park, located in the picturesque area of Zator in the outskirts of Krakow. This amazing place offers 70 modern unique attractions and more than 7 kilometers of sightseeing paths within the area of 26 hectares.
Bring the whole family to enjoy engaging attractions for all ages. Explore all four different zones: Fairyland, a world of beloved fairytales and movies for the youngest; Family Zone, where there's something for everyone; Extreme Zone, for those seeking an adrenaline rush, and Water Fun, for the sun worshippers and water activity fans. Make sure to also catch at least one of the numerous live performances and shows happening throughout the day.
- Entry ticket
- Door-to-door pickup and drop-off service
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Transport in private, air-conditioned Mercedes car/van
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-4 years old): free
This tour offers pick-up service. Please contact your local tour operator to arrange your pick-up
- This tour offers pick-up service. Please contact your local tour operator to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- From September to October at 9:00 am
- Please check calendar for availability
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...