- Visit very well chosen local food locations
- Get a map with food locations and suggestions
- Taste traditional Polish dishes
- Enjoy small group sightseeing and get a small gift at the end
This tour gives you the chance to sample traditional Polish dishes at locations visited mainly by th locals. Do not miss out! Polish citizens claimed that their cuisine is the second best brand label to promote Poland abroad. This tour is a chance not only to gain real insight into the life of locals but to try more Polish dishes in 2,5 hours than average tourists try during a week stay in Poland!
Furthermore the sorts of food Poles consume, and the ways they prepare and eat them can tell you many things about the history of the country. Take a chance to soak up the history of Polish food and eating habits! Learn about the traditions known from grandparents and great-grandparents. We will take you back to the roots of Polish cuisine, which, like Polish history, are very diverse and complex.
- Expert local guide (Krakow’s inhabitant)
- Food samples (around 7)
- Hotel pick up
- Reduced price for children up to 15 years old
DiscoverCracow point at: 8 Szczepanski Square
2 minutes walk from Main Market Square
- The schedule of the tour depends on opening hours of restaurants and food market
- Each tour we sample about 7 dishes, but the list of samples will vary depend on the season
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1.00pm
Dictatour is not a usual tour. It is going back through time! Walking down the streets of Nowa Huta ...
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all th...
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of Krakow, that starts from the beautiful Wawel Castle, includin...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...