Food tour through Krakow
- Visit very well chosen local food locations
- Get a map with food locations and suggestions
- Taste traditional Polish dishes
- Enjoy small group sightseeing and get a small gift at the end
- PROMO: If you book this acitivity for September 2018, a free Krakow Main Market Square tour is included
This tour gives you the chance to sample traditional Polish dishes at locations visited mainly by th locals. Do not miss out! Polish citizens claimed that their cuisine is the second best brand label to promote Poland abroad. This tour is a chance not only to gain real insight into the life of locals but to try more Polish dishes in 2,5 hours than average tourists try during a week stay in Poland!
Furthermore the sorts of food Poles consume, and the ways they prepare and eat them can tell you many things about the history of the country. Take a chance to soak up the history of Polish food and eating habits! Learn about the traditions known from grandparents and great-grandparents. We will take you back to the roots of Polish cuisine, which, like Polish history, are very diverse and complex.
- Expert local guide (Krakow’s inhabitant)
- Food samples (around 7)
- If you have booked this tour for a day of September 2018, a free Main Market Square tour in Krakow is included (1 hour in a group)
- Hotel pick up
- Children (6-15 years)
- Infants (0-5 years)
- Students up to 25 years with valid student's card
DiscoverCracow point at: 8 Szczepanski Square
2 minutes walk from Main Market Square
- The schedule of the tour depends on opening hours of restaurants and food market
- Each tour we sample about 7 dishes, but the list of samples will vary depend on the season
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1.00pm
Este é o passeio perfeito para os primeiros temporizadores em Cracóvia! É essencial e inclui todos o...
Esqueça por um tempo sobre sua vida aqui e agora - entre em Cracóvia como foi há mais de 70 anos! Ou...
Comece com o transporte de Cracóvia para o parque em um carro confortável e com ar-condicionado. Uma...
Explore uma das atrações mais importantes da Polônia - a antiga Mina de sal de Wieliczka, perto de C...
Faça uma viagem pela cultura da vodka da Polônia em uma excursão de degustação de 3 horas em Cracóvi...
Durante o passeio pela Mina - uma das mais antigas minas de sal da Europa - você verá câmaras subter...