Guided Segway Tour Of The Old Town Of Krakow
- Experience this UNESCO World Heritage on a fun, action-packed Segway ride
- Stop at the most famous buildings for photos and learn about their history
- Wawel Castle with its different architectural styles
- St. Mary's Basilica and its pompous decoration
- Krakow Barbican leading into the Old Town
- Jagiellonian University taking you into a different century
Hop on the Segway and experience the UNESCO Wolrd Heritage-listed Old Town of Krakow from a different angle.
The Old Town is rich in culture, boasting six thousand historic sites and more than two million artworks. Marvel at the city's architecture, with its palaces, churches, theaters, and mansions featuring stylistic details from the Renaissance, Baroque and Gothic period.
Dive deep into the history of Krakow as your guide leads you to the most famous landmarks, such as the Wawel Castle, the Sukiennice Museum, St. Mary's Basilica, the Barbican, the Town Hall Tower, the Collegium Maius Museum of the Jagiellonian University, the Juliusz Słowacki Theatre and many more.
It is the perfect tour for any first-time visitors and people who want to deepen their knowledge about Krakow's historic background.
- Training on the Segway
- Guide leading you through the Old Town
- Photo stops at the famous landmarks
Floriańska 22, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
To reach the pick-up point you must pass a 40 meters corridor to find the entrance to the office in the courtyard.
The maximum number of participants is 20
- This tour operates daily at 10.00am, 2:00 pm and 5.00pm
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Are you looking for an easy and convenient way to get to Oświęcim and explore the Auschwitz - Birken...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Undoubtedly, Krakow has a lot to offer to all of its guests. While visiting this one of the largest ...
This premium 5-hour tour combines Polish food tastings and Krakow sightseeing. Perfect for anyone wh...